[MARKETPRESS] Export data from MARKETPRESS to Woocommerce

I'm trying to export my data to convert from MarketPress to WooCommerce, but when I look at the SKU, it say 'WPMUDEV_Field_Text' and i'm unsure why.

Please see attachment:
https://static.livechatinc.com/8801096/PAJBCHYUJ1/bae8ffc13a95fa6820253a2dd14c1bca/Screen%20Shot%202018-06-14%20at%2015.48.11.png

Also we have had a few chats a time ago about the ability to add custom shipping to MarketPress.

I think we found what an old developer had attempted, and hoped WPMU dev could look at this and see if it was close.

Please check ticket attachment.

• James Morris

Hello Inspired Agency

I'm afraid the exporter linked in the mentioned thread was for a much older version of MarketPress and is no longer supported. With MarketPress 3.x there is no option for migration to WooCommerce.

I'm afraid the best I can do here is ping our SLS Team to see if they have any advice on the SQL you would need to perform this migration, but since this involves moving to a competing project, I cannot guarantee that we will be able to offer a solution.

However, I'll ping our SLS Team and see if they can offer any guidance on this.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Inspired Agency

Hi James,

I understand this is a competing project, but the reasoning for moving are purely the lack of options which we need, that WooCommerce has. I've tried to gain external assistance on this, asked WPMU several times for help and received next to no help back. We have a very tight deadline and the concept of rebuilding the whole site to use WooCommerce isn't favoured, but it seems necessary.

We can't add new delivery options, we can't add multiple delivery address, can't customise our emails which a client receives, plus many more.

We really just need this sorting, or the option to export essentially. It's a shame, we will continue to use other WPMU plugins, but this whole process has really dented what once was a good relationship.

Regards,
    Jonny.

• Panos

Hi Inspired Agency ,

I tried exporting use the WP All export plugin (free version) and the SKU seems to be correct to me. Did you use a different plugin to export?

Perhaps you could share admin and ftp access so we could have a closer look. You can send this info in privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:Subject: "Attn: Panos Lyrakis"

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.