Marketpress for Multisite causing error on mass import for 1 store only

I have a Marketpress site using Multisite and when doing my mass import it fails, but only for 1 store -- see below

I am using the same import file for all of my stores and this is the only one it has failed on.

Import Products
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5633 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5634 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5638 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5819 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/ms-blogs.php on line 867 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 3957 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 3957 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 3488 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 893 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 2393 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5427 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5507 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5427 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 350 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 356 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 356 Warning: get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 356 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5633 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5634 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5638 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5819 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/ms-blogs.php on line 867 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 3957 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 3957 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 3488 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 893 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 2393 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5427 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5507 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 5427 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 350 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/domain.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 356
  • Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Monte,

Hope you're well?

Are you using the exact same CSV file to do the import as you did on other subsites?

Could you grant support access from the dashboard plugin so we can take a closer look? See https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Also, is there any other plugins that are active on that subsite that aren't active on the subsites where it worked? or is the theme different? Just trying to determine whether a plugin or theme could be causing it?

Thanks

• Monte
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have tried to update 20 of my 30 stores using the same exact files
    so far, out of those 20, 19 are successful and 1 failure (id 12, Ellsworth, ME)
    I have not done the last 10 yet, but as it has been going I expect no problems with them

All sites should be exactly the same as far as what addons are installed
    Support access is ACTIVE until February 27, 2015 6:10 pm

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Monte

I hope you are well today.

Would you please disable debug mode?

To disable debug mode please edit a line in your wp-config.php:
    Change

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

to

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Please let us know if it works.

If not, then please deactivate all plugins for that site, not even network activated. Then enable Marketpress only for that site. Enable WP default 2012 theme, and then try.

Please let us know how it goes.

Cheers
    Ash

• Monte
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have turned off debugging ('WP_DEBUG', false), there are no plugins active on this store

before deactivating plugins across the entire site, I would like confirmation of the exact process you would like me to perform to do this. Please give me a step by step process to ensure we do not miss something

I have granted support access again to you
    Support access is ACTIVE until March 5, 2015 2:46 pm

attached is 2 images where I noticed something weird with the last import attempt
    each product is creating 2 separate entries in the posts database table for the store in question, and every imported item has a post id of 0 (zero)

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Monte

I hope you are well today and I am extremely sorry for long delay.

attached is 2 images where I noticed something weird with the last import attempt
    each product is creating 2 separate entries in the posts database table for the store in question, and every imported item has a post id of 0

There are two entries because I think you are using featured image/product image for each product. Every media file is a post type and the post type is "attachment". So, you can see the post type product and attachment.

In the second screenshot, zero is not post ID, that is post parent. That means, that product is a parent product itself. The product.post id field is called just "ID", the very left column. If a post is a child post, then post_parent value will be the parent post ID.

before deactivating plugins across the entire site, I would like confirmation of the exact process you would like me to perform to do this. Please give me a step by step process to ensure we do not miss something

You just try the same process you did for other stores. Do you have any plugin that is activated only for this subsite? How big this subsite is? If it is a fresh, maybe you can try to create another subsite and import there and if everything is okay, then delete the problematic site?

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.