Marketpress framework theme

I really like my theme Techazoic but also like the look of Framework for my store. Can I run both? Is there a way, when someone clicks a category such as CATALOG it goes to the Framework Theme to view my products?

If not, is there a widget or plug in to add the functionality I want with my marketpress? I would like the add thumbnails to my menu pages of my products, add the function of mousing over an image for a closer look, and a cleaner look to the product pages themselves. Right now they look confusing.

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello Vera,

Welcome to the Community!

The FrameMarket theme is a WordPress theme in iteself, not just a store theme, so in short you are trying to run two themes together.

Two approaches:

1. Make the store a different WordPress installation. i.e. Install a WordPress under yoursite.com/store and make it just a store. This gives you lots of store specific customizabity, which can be great if you are looking at adding store specific stuff to your site.

2. Use this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page-theme/installation/ and it takes care of that for you. Trouble is, MarketPress pages don't show up in the Pages list, so you would have to go for the other theme to be set to most of your pages.

Hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.