Marketpress Global Cart and Paypal Chained Payments

I've gone through a number of the global cart and chained payment threads but I don't think I'm following. I'm setting up a multisite where the subsites are all branded under the main site. I would like customers to be able to check out from any subsite and proceeds to be split between the subsites and the main site. What's the best solution?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Alex,

I've gone through a number of the global cart and chained payment threads but I don't think I'm following. I'm setting up a multisite where the subsites are all branded under the main site. I would like customers to be able to check out from any subsite and proceeds to be split between the subsites and the main site. What's the best solution?

The best solution is globals activation in Market Press and the implementation of PayPal chained payments as the payment gateway.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Alex,

Unfortunately the above post is spot on. No Global Cart + Chained Payments.

However our ProSites plugin now integrates with Marketpress. You can't charge a percentage, however it will allow you to charge for marketpress use. Maybe that could be an option?

Best,

Kimberly

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.