Marketpress Global Function is not working

I installed marketpress on an WordPress mu site I went to network marketpress settings and enable global settings but I only get results from the main blog and when I went to the url I set up it shows categories. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong please help

http://alturl.com/f6u5q

• kaformedia
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The site is for a customer and the url contained their business name so that’s why I used a short url.

I found out the problem, every time I created a site (aka store) I selected private so that’s why it was showing. Also is there anyway a new user can manage their site (aka store) or at least upload products without going into the backend of wordpress.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey kaformedia.

I took a look at the site, but I get a malicious content error. Please see screenshot.

Because of that I couldn't take a look. Sorry.

Also is there anyway a new user can manage their site (aka store) or at least upload products without going into the backend of wordpress.

At the moment all administration is handled from the admin area.

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I fixed it a link on my site had malware

Thanks for that.

I checked out your site and couldn’t see the issue, I checked here again and see you actually resolved that.

I found out the problem, every time I created a site (aka store) I selected private so that’s why it was showing. Also is there anyway a new user can manage their site (aka store) or at least upload products without going into the backend of wordpress.

You cannot currently create products from the front end. Sorry.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.