marketpress grid view - minimatica theme

Trying to figure out how to tweak the product listing titles so they are not so crowded vertically (aka, "leading" in print media) in grid view. Otherwise it's working nicely. Assume it's in a css file... what to change?

• joanne_daschel

Well I can see the settings for font size and ht in those panes... but still cannot figure out which of the many css files it resides in. I have looked and looked thru all the MP files on my server and cannot see where to change it.

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I'm just learning to navigate WP directories. Easier when I build a site from scratch with Dreamweaver, I know where to go.

Update- found it. Expected it to be in the MP files but there it was all along in style.css. Duh.

• aecnu

Greetings joanne_daschel,

Knock, Knock - Housekeeping --> Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.