Marketpress Grid Widget?

Does the Products List widget have the option to display a grid view? Is it even possible?

I’ve run into issues trying to add product grids to the front pages of themes with completely widgetized home pages, and using one of the ecommerce themes is overkill because I have a couple sites that could use Marketpress catalog features without being full-blown “shops” (not what the end users want).

So here I am, still looking for a happy, hybridized middle ground :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums,

Does the Products List widget have the option to display a grid view? Is it even possible?

No, its not there in the widget.

MarketPress latest version however now has a built in grid view which you can use with almost any theme.

Have you tried the latest version out ?

Cheers, PC

• atouchofsummer
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Yes, I have it set to Grid view, but because of the theme I’m using, I’ll have to remove the widget that’s in that area of the home page and code that grid display by hand, and I’d hoped I could save some time by using a widget :slight_smile:

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.