MarketPress has a Checkout Issue with free product

I'm using marketpress as a free internal ordering system, but have got caught in a loop, effectively, nothing happens when I click checkout. My site is reallygoodwp.com and support access is enabled.

• Nahid

Hey Dave !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry about the matter that you're having issues with our plugin. Well, I tried replicating the issue on your site but couldn't. I tried adding your products to cart and went through checkout without any issues. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Can you still replicate the issue on your end?

I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks for being with us!

Best regards,
    Nahid

• Nahid

Hey Dave !
    Hope you are doing well today!

Regarding skipping the address fields (shipping and billing), would you consider your products to have a 'Product Kind' of 'Digital Download' and set ? For checkout with 'Digital Download' kind products, the checkout form will not show address fields for the billing information and won't show the entire shipping fields either. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Make sure you set the details collection setting to 'Only Contact Details' in 'Digital Settings' which you can find in your WordPress Dashboard->Store Settings->General. Here's another screenshot for reference:

If you're going through this way, you'll have a 'Download' link in the Order Status page, I guess you'll want to hide that as your product is theoretically not a 'Digital Downloadable' product. To do that, you'll need to add the following Custom CSS to your 'Additional CSS' option in WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Customize. Alternatively, you can also add that in your child theme's stylesheet or Custom CSS option in your theme.

body.mp-order-status div.mp_cart_item_content.mp_cart_item_content-title > a {
        display: none;
    }

Regarding the layout in the emails, you might need to edit the core plugin files, there's no other way to do that. If you really want to go with that, let me know and I'll spend some more time to find the right file and suggest the change to you.

Hope this helps. Let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.