Marketpress, how do I charge percentage of fee for stores?

With marketpress plugin, how do I collect percentage of fee for all stores create in my network of wordpress/buddypress? Do I have to install supporter plugin so I can start charging percentage of fee for all stores created? Or I just only have to network activate and such option will present to me?

• argh2xxx
    • The Incredible Code Injector

OK, so I activate as network activation for all users. As admin, I see that I have the option to add percentage fee for stores.

Login as user, and I create test product and configure store setting. After done, I log out of test user, and went to the test product to add product to cart as a visitor, but the button flash says product add to cart, and yet I don't see how as a visitor I can access the shopping cart and check out.

Note: I had all the settings configure down to every detail such as using sandbox for paypal express checkout and adding necessary information in paypal credential section. What more do I need to do?

Update: Also, when I go to mydomain.tld/user/store/ it comes up as page not found

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya argh,

Gotta link? The shopping cart should be displayed regardless of paypal settings. You can add it as a widget area on your theme or as a link to the checkout page. If that isn't happening we'll need to take a look at the site and see what's going on.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.