MarketPress - how to create a new Wordpress user upon their completion of checkout through MarketPre

Fantastic thread here a year ago - but never finished:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/req-what-is-the-easiest-way-for-user-account-creation-with-marketpress

Precisely the same problem I have. I am unwilling to send a user away from the shopping cart before they purchase to register - however, I need all purchasers to also be users in Wordpress.

I expected marketpress to create users for the people whom are buying - but it is not. Where/How can I hook in to create a user upon completion of check out? This is a common functionality of a shopping cart to create a new user, is there any plan to have this be a feature?

I assume this is a common issue - has anyone hacked through it that can provide the code they used?

Cheers,

Dave

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hiya, we haven't heard from you in a while so I just wanted to check in and see how things are going here?

If you still need some assistance then by all means just reopen the thread or create another one for any new and related issues.

Cheers.
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.