MarketPress - image sizes

I have just signed up for 12 months with WPM and have set up marketpress, and have been entering products but find they are all over the place with regards to size. I would like them all to be the exact same size - would you please advise if there is a preferred size or format for the images to be for Marketpress? Is there a manual for Marketpress? Thx Heather

• aecnu

Greetings Heather,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for these great questions.

I would like them all to be the exact same size - would you please advise if there is a preferred size or format for the images to be for Marketpress?

Being that almost all WPMU Dev plugins Are GPL and open source allows for almost an infinite amount of customization unlike most other digital products.

Therefore what you want to do in the case of Market Press if find a image size, title size, and description size that works for you and how you want your store to look and then adhere to that format throughout for consistency.

Is there a manual for Marketpress?

Currently the only instructions available for Market Press are located here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/#usage

And in the plugins included Themeing_MarketPress.txt file located within the themes folder.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.