Marketpress installation struggle

Hi there!

To start with, can't wait to go to bed and wake up tomorrow.
cause it has been a long long long day and journey.
I'm a beginner and just joined you guys this morning,
so I'm ready to read and learn everything you will through at me.
If you do :wink:.
I bought marketpress this morning after a week of research... And the installation is a nightmare, it has been asking me for a style.css stylesheet file (cause empty) to start with,
now I am in... think so... can't read anything since I installed WPMU DEV dasboard, it doesn't seem to be compatible with my wordpress the window is a mess. And so much more but really too tired and frustrated so I will bother you with my silly questions tomorrow... if I wake up.
Jacq

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Jacq,

Hi there! And Welcome to WPMUDEV Community!

We hope to see lots of you and will do whatever we can to help :slight_smile:

In any case, screenshots or links are very helpful. If we can see what you see it goes a long way in helping.

My first question would be to ask how you are installing your plugins? FTP or Wordpress uploader? or Dev Dashboard?

I can leave you a link with a fresh copy of Marketpress if you will need it. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, get some rest, we will be here tomorrow

Best,

Kimberly

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

@jacquesc75

Hi Jacques! I think I was chatting with you on Live Chat last week. Hope you're doing better? Will I see you on Live Chat again tomorrow?

Just checking in to see if there is anything else that we can assist with. Did you get sorted or are there still issues outstanding that needs to be addressed?

Since we haven't heard back from you with an update, I will go ahead and resolve this topic, but please don't hesitate to reopen it should you still require additional support from us. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Wish you all the best with your project!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.