marketpress is killing the site

My full membership to wpml premium ($150 per quarter) lapsed in July. I use marketpress on http://www.katieelizabeth.com. It now is inaccessible (500 error when the marketpress plugin is activated - it works fine when I deactivate the plugin). I'm panicing now because $99 a month is too expensive for me. I just re-bought the marketpress plugin and installed it on the site. It is still killing it. Please could someone help.

The error log I'm getting is..

katieelizabeth.com [Wed Jul 31 11:08:37 2013] [error] [client 79.170.40.31:51817] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/sites/katieelizabeth.com/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 27

• aristath

Hello there @branches, I hope you're well today!

The error mentioned above is not MarketPress specific, it's from WordPress core.
    I would advise you to do the following:
    Deactivate ALL plugins in your site.
    Activate ONLY the MarketPress plugin.
    Do you get the error with just the MarketPress plugin installed?
    If not, then this is a conflict of some sort. Start re-activating your other plugins one by one and each time test if the error occurs.

Please let me know what you find...

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.