Marketpress Issue "PHP Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or '

I am having this error on subsite after marketpress is activated the subsite fails to load due to 500 error and this is in logs:

PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /var/www/digitalspace.online/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes    /common/payment-gateways/payfast.php on line 180" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.0.14, server: testing.dev, request: "GET /wp-    admin/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "woo.testing.dev", referrer: "http://testing.dev/wp-admin/network/plugins.php"
2016/05/09 16:23:15 [error] 1320#1320: *106 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'digital_space.wp_2_mp_product_attributes'     doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_2_mp_product_attributes made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-c    onfig.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), Marketpress->register_custom_types, MP_Product_Attributes->register, MP_Product_Attributes-    >get
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /var/www/digitalspace.online/html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes    /common/payment-gateways/payfast.php on line 180" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.0.14, server: testing.dev, request: "GET /wp-    admin/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "woo.testing.dev"

It is a local server so I cannot give access to it. The error message seems to indicate that its a PHP7 problem maybe.

I checked in database and the marketpress tables have not been created. I am unable to access the subsite at all even to disable the plugin.