Marketpress Issues, Reports? and emails…

I have marketpress installed for a client. I used a mod I found here to get the international table rate shipping, much thanks to the developers for that!

Now I am having an issue – when a customer places an order, we are not getting an email notification. The customer is (I think) but we are not.

Also, after placing an order manually, the name that came up in order status was that of the last person who placed an order, not the one who currently did.

And last, reports, any chance there is a way to download a packing slip for each order or export a csv of all orders? We are using paypal payflow as our payment gateway so they only list the order total and name/email, not the order details.

Thanks in advance if you can help with any of this! :slight_smile:

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi coloradomom and welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry you’re experiencing a bit of trouble with the orders and notifications. The email issue sounds a bit odd, and just to verify, is your site able to send out emails? Can you try creating a new user to test that’s working currently (creating a new user gives you the option of sending an email to the user, you could then check that the email is arriving) ?

Weird too, that order behavior. Could you check in Products > Orders that the order info is incorrect there as well? Would help to see if it’s wrong in both places.

Currently, there’s not an easy way to export data, though I believe a CSV exporter is in the plans. For now though, it would require a custom solution, perhaps like the one offered in the following thread at wordpress.org:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/generate-xls-report-with-the-list-of-post-title-link-author-etc

It would have to be re-worked for the Orders custom post type, though it does provide a good guide on how it could be done.

Cheers,

David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we’ll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.