Marketpress & Karma Theme Conflict

I am having a challenge getting the MarketPress plugin to work properly on my site using the Karma Theme available from Themeforest. When activated a number of styling conflicts happen; two of the most noticeable are the 1/3 columns below slider on the homepage, and the social icons found in the footer menu & sidebar.

The most frustrating of them all is the display of single products, the product image is always cut off on the right edge and the product is stuck appearing as a post within the site's blog.

I am stumped and would really appreciate some assistance.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Daniel,

two of the most noticeable are the 1/3 columns below slider on the homepage, and the social icons found in the footer menu & sidebar.

This issue is created by some MarketPress styles that are applied globally and they are in conflict with some themes styles. I already reported this to developers so they should fix this in new release.
    For now, it can be fixed with additional CSS:

ul.social_icons.tt_vector_social_icons li,
    #content.content_full_width {box-sizing: content-box !important;}

The most frustrating of them all is the display of single products, the product image is always cut off on the right edge and the product is stuck appearing as a post within the site's blog.

About the bread crumbs there is not much we can do about that - this is your theme function and if it cannot support custom post types I can only advise to hide it on the product pages.

As for the image - styles from your theme are overriding MarketPress styles, but this CSS code will fix that:

#mp-product-gallery {margin: 0;}

You can
    a) add it to the child theme style.css file
    b) use this small plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.