Marketpress like marketplace New User creation and user website creation

I am trying to create a Marketplace using Marketpress plugin new user creation & new site
creation (own domain names)

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Vineet,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

However it does not contain much information to advise the right set of plugins but if you are looking for a site where people can create their stores and sell products the you can use MarketPress plugin with our Pro Sites plugin.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• xonuox
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

It sounds like you are wanting to use the Customer's own domain name, rather than a sub directory or subdomain of your own domain.

I am working on something similar and have found a few answers about how to do this:

1. You will also need to use the plugin "Domain Mapping" if your customer created a site on your pro sites installation.

2. You will need to use the plugin "WHMCS MU Provisioning" if you are web host using WHMCS, and want to automate the process of creating their wordpress installation.

I am loving Pro Sites (for the features it gives), so I am currently sticking with option 1.

Hope this helps...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.