MarketPress - List of hooks

Please advise, looking for MarketPress hooks. I would like to have a list of hooks or a schematic of how MarketPress process the cart before sending the payment and when it receives the response from the gateway. The main purpose is for the Stripe Connect functionalities. I need to insert data to the curl request, and then extract it from the response.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Julien !
    Hope you are having a great day!

We have escalated this to our Second Level Support team. They'll be back to us with clues, workarounds, and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the Second Level Support team might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hi Julien,

I hope you're well today!

There is no list for hooks I'm afraid, so I'll try to provide some examples here :

function your_log_test_func(array $values){
        foreach( $values as $value ){
            @file_put_contents(dirname(__FILE__) .'/test.txt', "----------\n". json_encode( $value ) ."\n----------", FILE_APPEND);
        }
    }

// before process payment
    add_action( 'mp_process_payment_stripe', 'wpmudev_before_process_payment', 9, 3 );
    function wpmudev_before_process_payment($cart, $billing_info, $shipping_info){
        your_log_test_func([$cart, $billing_info, $shipping_info]);
    }

// before create customer
    add_filter('mp_checkout/stripe/customer_info', 'wpmudev_filter_customer_info', 10, 4);
    function wpmudev_filter_customer_info($customer_info, $cart, $billing_info, $shipping_info){
        your_log_test_func([$customer_info, $cart, $billing_info, $shipping_info]);
        return $customer_info;
    }

// after order paid success full
    add_action('mp_order_order_paid', 'wpmudev_the_order_paid');

/** $order MP_Order */
    function wpmudev_the_order_paid( $order ){
        your_log_test_func([$order]);
    }

You can see all details about payment process in function MP_Gateway_Stripe::process_payment

If you need something more advanced, you can create your custom endpoints in your Stripe dashboard and set the specific Webhooks you need, at this link:
    https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/webhooks

Kind regards
    Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.