Marketpress - Listings option.

Hi,

I have selected the Product Listings Only' option in the store settings for Marketpress.

The option states..............

Product Listings Only Yes No
This option turns MarketPress into more of a product listing plugin, disabling shopping carts, checkout, and order management. This is useful if you simply want to list items you can buy in a store somewhere else, optionally linking the "Buy Now" buttons to an external site. Some examples are a car dealership, or linking to songs/albums in itunes, or linking to products on another site with your own affiliate links.

Please could you tell me,

1) I have set up a Marketpress store for listings of cars, but the checkout process is still operational. How do I switch it off?

2) If I optionally link the "Buy Now" buttons to an external site or page, is there a way I can export the product information from the listing into a contact form? Is this built in?

3) When adding to the cart, a listed vehicle with a price of £27000 becomes £21 - Whilst I don't want the cart to Operate for these listings, This is an odd error. Any ideas what is causing this.

Thanks in advance

Nick