Marketpress lost setup data on upgrade

On a recent update, we had to re-enter all of the Marketpress settings as they had all reset to defaults. Lucky we hadn't gone live with the site yet.

Just saying...

• Dimitris

Hey there #Garth,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I had no such issues upgrading from v.3.2.2.

I can now see that you're on the latest v.3.2.3, could you please inform me about the previous version? Was that v.3.2.2? Please advise!

If not, I can try to replicate this in a test environment of mine to confirm this (or not).

If that was the update you performed, can you ask your hosting provider for any error logs coming from that period of time? This may reveal the source of this glitch to us!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• #Garth

It was on the cherryblack.com.au site. You can check the cherryblack logs (using them for the Snapshot issue), though I'm pretty sure that we did not have them active at the time, because our site dev had been completed. We didn't expect an update of a plugin would reset setting.

I'll as the datacentre to see what they have, but it's unlikely that's there's anything more I can provide. There is nothing in the php error og on Cheryblack and I only just turned debug log for the Snapshot Pro test.

I installed Marketpress via the inbuilt WPMUDEV Add New plugins process. so it would have been the previous version.

• Dimitris

Hey there #Garth,

hope you're doing good and please excuse my late reply, it's been quite busy lately and we're trying to keep up with every member here!

As for the debug file, you're right, it starts on [12-Mar-2017 23:31:42 UTC] so doesn't include any relevant information. You can still ask your hosting provider for any error logs during the period/day you performed the MarketPress update, as they should preserve all recent error logs internally in the server setup.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.