Marketpress - Making products on multisite same feel and look as in the parent website.

Hi,
I enabled multisite on my suka.my website. I created an user called kedai.suka.my website. Then i created 2 products on which on suka.my and kedai.suka.my each. I then simulated customer that will go shopping on my website. When i click a product based on kedai.suka.my, the customer are directed to the kedai.suka.my own website and get all the decsription there. I dont want that. I want the customer to have the same feel and look as clicking at the product based on suka.my. I want the customer to feel like they are shopping on one single website with one vendor.

PC

Hello Abdul,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

While I am not 100% sure on what you are trying to achieve, I think that this is what you want.

You want to use Global products on the main site and when someone clicks on the products, you want to show the description on the main site itself ?

If yes, then unfortunately that is not possible. The product description will still be displayed on the site where the product actually exists.

The best way to maintain uniformity is to use Same theme on all the store websites and use Gobal Shopping Cart.

You can use New Blog Templates plugin to create a template which you can use to replicate the looks on all the sites you create.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support