MarketPress misformatted for manual payments

I have configured MarketPress for manual payment. There are no line breaks. All other confirmations keep the formatting I enter, but this one becomes all one line, please help.

• viobru

Hi, Sten!

Hope you’re doing great :slight_smile:

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that this might be causing you. I was able to replicate this on my testing site, but since this is an uncommon issue, we may need to test this on your site/server to further investigate what could be causing this. In order to do so, could you please send us an email via our secure contact form including the following information so our SLS team agents can check this for you?

Subject: "Attn: Violeta" (please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile: )
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials: host/username/password
    - Linkback to this thread for reference

Please, USE our secure contact form to send it (please, DO NOT post your credentials in this thread since this is a PUBLIC thread and could be accessible by anyone): https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question.

Many thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Violeta

• viobru

Hi, Sten!

Hope you are fine :slight_smile:

I had a response from my teammate Konstantinos, from the SLS team, that was able to check this and he shared a temporary fix for it. The next version of the plugin will include this fix by default but, meanwhile, could you please give it a try?

Since this requires to edit a file from the plugin, please first create a COMPLETE and UPDATED backup of the site before editing it.

Once you have the backup ready, please open this file:

marketpress\includes\common\class-mp-order.php

and add this right after line 330:

$msg         = nl2br( $msg );

Please, let us know if this worked.

Kind regards,
    Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.