Marketpress Mollie checkout is not working

Dear WPMUDEV,

I am busy creating a website to sell tickets, but also products. To create this I had to buy another (external) plugin for the events since Mollie is not supported by your events plugin.

We went for Tickera and it works really nice. However, it causes a problem (500 error) with Marketpress when paying through the Mollie gateway. Tickera still works with Mollie, but not with Marketpress...

It goes well untill you "pay" the product and a confirmation is send back to the website. Then it shows an internal server error.

Hope you know how to solve this or have a workaround.
(I tried building event tickets with marketpress in combination with events, but that didnt get me where i wanted)

Kind regards,
SImon

• Luís

Hi Simon ,

Hope you're doing well today!

You can use Events + (and it's Payments via MarketPress Products add-on) with MarketPress integration that will use all the payment gateways available in MarketPress, that includes Mollie.

However, I am not fully understanding the issue, Tickera uses it's own payment gateways and it doens't have any integration with MarketPress (it have an add-on to integrate with WooCommerce).

So are you trying to use the Tickera with MarketPress?

Also, a 500 error is a generic error, can you enable the debug flags in your wp-config.php to check which exact error was saved?

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

It will be saved to a debug.log file inside the "wp-content" folder. Can you share it with us?

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Note: Save the file as a .txt, because the .log extension is not allowed in the attachments.

Cheers, Luís

• Simon

Dear Luis,

I know this is possible. However, Events+ does not give the options we want to have.
    We are not trying to create a connection with Marketpress. We want to sell tickets for events through tickera and products through marketpress...

Followed the instructions, but no debug file is made.

The tickera plugin has further implications --> it also destroys the dropdowns in the admin product overview.. where you should be able to change the pricing and more.

Kind regards,

SImon

• Simon

Ah now it appeared:

20-Mar-2017 06:45:34 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: timestamp in /www/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/payment-gateways/mollie.php on line 197
    [20-Mar-2017 06:45:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: MP_Gateway_Mollie::process_confirm_order(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "MP_Cart" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /www/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/payment-gateways/mollie.php on line 199

• Luís

Hi Simon ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, thanks for your patience here.

Seems there is a conflict between Tickera and MarketPress. I was able to replicate the issues you mentioned.

1) When Tickera is activated, we are unable to edit the product details (Price, Inventory, Variants and Product Images);

2) In the "checkout" process, after return from Mollie, it gives a fatal error (500 error).

I flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to investigate further and to check if we can do something here to avoid this conflict.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

Cheers, Luís

• Ivan

Hi Simon !

Regarding

1) When Tickera is activated, we are unable to edit the product details (Price, Inventory, Variants and Product Images)

We see that Tickera plugin uses this code

global $post;
    if (!isset($post)) {
        $post = isset($_GET['post']) ? $_GET['post'] : '';
    }
    $post_type = get_post_type($post);

It's not quite right because this code overrides global variable "$post". Better use the following code

global $post;
    if (!isset($post)) {
        $post_id = isset($_GET['post']) ? $_GET['post'] : '';
    } else {
        $post_id = $post->ID;
    }
    $post_type = get_post_type($post_id);

You can change it in these files

Or better contact to support of this plugin about that because your changes will be lost after update this plugin.
    Regarding

2) In the "checkout" process, after return from Mollie, it gives a fatal error (500 error).

You can find this line in (your_wordpress)/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php
    add_action( 'init', array( &$this, 'includes' ), 0 ); and replace it to add_action( 'init', array( &$this, 'includes' ), -1 ); (approximately 356th line ). We will change it in future too.
    Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Ivan.