marketpress: mp_productlist.php

I copied page.php to mp_productlist.php in my active theme. When I go to .../store/products/ without mp_productlist.php in the theme folder, it shows my products. However when I upload mp_productslist.php to the theme folder, it does not show any of my products, even though page.php and mp_productslist.php are identical. ANY IDEAS? Thank you

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

mp_productlist.php is meant to show a list of products. Page.php is used to show an individual one. If you want to have a custom mp_productlist.php page it'd be better to copy your archive.php or category.php file from your theme.

That should give you the result you'd expect - unless you're actually trying to modify an individual listing?

Also, checkout the template-functions.php file included with MarketPress for other custom functions available to use in this file.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!
    Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.