Marketpress multisite cart problem

Dear Support,

We have the full marketpress version which is support multisite environment. We have different sites with subdomains, like subdomain1.ourshop.com, subdomain2.ourshop.com etc.
If a visitor ad a product from subdomain1 and from subdomain2 the shopping cart display only at the main domain (ourshop.com), from the subdomains the shopping cart is not available. On the WP admin we enabled the global cart function.
How can we make, that the shopping cart displays from the subdomains also? Or How can we make to operate with different domains (like ourshop.com, webshop.com, ourproducts.com)

I waiting for your answer.

Kind Regards,
Declan

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Declan,

If there is no shopping cart in your subsites my suspicion is that they are in "catalog mode" or floating cart was disabled. It means that Cart was disabled in "Disable Cart?' in General Store settings (this is setting on each subsite)

If this is not the issue would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this? I tested global cart on my network and it worked fine - I was able to add to cart products from all the subsites.
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

from the subdomains the shopping cart is not available.

Or do you mean that you cannot do checkout on the subsite and it always redirects you to main site when you click "view cart"? if yes, then that is correct behavior - that is how global cart works.

Or How can we make to operate with different domains (like ourshop.com, webshop.com, ourproducts.com)

Do you mean subsites with mapped domains? Global cart unfortunatley is not supporting mapped domains because of cross-domain security concerns.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.