Marketpress new products hidden

I’ve just added about 80 new products but none of them are showing on my main shop page. The page is a custom template but has no product filters, and nopaging=true. The products are all there on the backend and showing as published.

I’ve tried refreshing the browser and clearing the cache but that doesn’t change anything. The new products are all from Dorothy Perkins, but only my original 3 lines from that store are showing.

I’m stumped. Can anyone suggest what I need to do to make them show?

• sequin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hiya,

Those are the products I added manually. I figured out one half of the problem – I’ve been using a CSV Importer, which for the most part has been working like a dream, but I’m struggling to add multiple taxonomy terms to single posts (eg. tags= “wrap dress”, “maxi dress”:wink:.

They import as a single tag, (eg. “wrap dress, maxi dress”:wink: rather than 2 separate ones, and then don’t show up on any of my preformatted category pages as they don’t match the terms. For now I’m having to import into the main category then manually add the rest, which is far from ideal when I have hundreds of products to add.

Does anyone have any idea how I should format a CSV file so that the separate product_category and product_tag terms are recognised?

• sequin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Sorry – I’ve been meaning to respond.

I did, but no luck. I’m using a plugin called Easy CSV Importer as it imports featured images (including those from external sources) so it may be a glitch in that, I guess. Haven’t tried through Marketpress’s own importer yet, as it doesn’t import to all my fiels anyway. Am hoping when my plugin gets upgraded (hopefully this month) that my issue will be solved.

For now, I’m adding the single category that goes furthest down my hierarchy and then manually adding the rest. Not ideal, but…

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings sequin,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.