Marketpress New Purchase Admin Email Error

WP 3.3.1
Marketpress 2.4.2
BP 1.5.4
I think I found a bug. When you use a coupon, then complete your transaction, the email that gets sent to the site admin notifying them that there is a new order, is blank. The confirmation that goes to the user is fine. I believe this is the issue, correct me if im wrong

in marketpress.php

in function filter_email()

//coupon line
    if ( $order->mp_discount_info ) {
      $order_info .= "\n" . __('Coupon Discount:', 'mp') . ' ' . $order->mp_discount_info['discount'];
    }

the mp_discount_info['discount'] returns something like -10% or whatever you put your discount to for the coupon. the "%" in it I believe does not play nice later on in the function when it gets to

$subject = $this->filter_email($order, $subject);
    $msg = $this->filter_email($order, $msg);
		$msg = sprintf($msg, $order->mp_shipping_info['email'], admin_url('edit.php?post_type=product&page=marketpress-orders&order_id=') . $order->ID);
    $store_email = isset($settings['store_email']) ? $settings['store_email'] : get_option("admin_email");
    $this->mail($store_email, $subject, $msg);

I think the sprintf function does not like being fed a "%"
My work around for this is below, im pretty much changing the % to the word "Percent"

FIX

FIND

//coupon line
      $order_info .= "\n" . __('Coupon Discount:', 'mp') . ' ' . $order->mp_discount_info['discount'];
    }

REPLACE WITH

//coupon line
	  //TAO coupon code has a % sign in it, and the sprintf function does not like it so im converting it to the words percent
	  $TAO_discount_percentage_words = str_replace('%', ' Percent', $order->mp_discount_info['discount'] );
      $order_info .= "\n" . __('Coupon Discount:', 'mp') . ' ' . $TAO_discount_percentage_words;
    }