Marketpress New Version option

I haven't been able to update to new versions because it breaks my site - I have product listings only with external links to purchase from an outside site / cart. I'm stuck on an old version because I don't see the option to have product listings ONLY with new versions. Is this still the case. Seems very unfair.

• Rupok

Hi tristajensen,

I haven't been able to update to new versions because it breaks my site

So sorry to hear the inconvenience. Can you please send little more details on this issue? For example, are you facing issue while trying to update this plugin? Or is your site design broken after updating this plugin?

You said, "I don't see the option to have product listings ONLY with new versions". I'm really sorry but I'm not sure which option you are referring to. Can you please specify the option you are referring to from the old version of MarketPress which is not available in the latest version? If you can provide a screenshot of that options page, that will really facilitate the troubleshooting process.

Please send us as many details as you can. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.