MarketPress Not Capturing Buyer Info

We are having a major problem in that each day some of the orders we receive come through without any buyer information. The buyer pays for the item via credit card, but we have no way to ship the purchased item because no contact information comes through. I cannot replicate the problem. I have submitted orders in numerous different ways from both mobile devices and PCs, and the information always comes through perfectly. In addition, many of the orders we receive are fine. Given the random nature of this problem, I have no idea how to begin troubleshooting! Can you please help? Thank you.

• Nahid

Hey AFS_Dev !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm extremely sorry about the matter that you're having this issue. This seems really weird and so far, I couldn't replicate this as well in my installation. Do you mind granting us Support Access so we can take a closer look at yours? To grant Staff Access, you can follow this handy guide.

Besides enabling access, can you complete some troubleshooting for us as well? First of well, we'll need to initiate a plugin/theme conflict test to make sure no other plugins or the theme is causing the issue. For the test, you can follow this guide ( Required : E and F).

Along with the plugin/theme conflict test, please enable Debuging in WordPress to log all the errors. To enable debugging, just place the following code in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Make sure you place it before
    /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

After enabling debugging, please try to replicate the issue and if any error occurs, an error log will be created in your wp-content folder named debug.log. Please prepare a zipped archive with the file and attach it with your next response.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid