Marketpress not charging the appointment cost

Hi,, I hope you are doing great!!!

I have 9 services in appointments, all have a 3 digit price...I created a service in appointments which has a four digit cost and for some crazy reason it only charges 3 instead of 3500... if I change the pricing to 350 it works correctly...

Any idea of what's happening?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @BePresence

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for the trouble you are facing with this issue. Is it not working on appointments product page only or with MarkePress products too ?

Its on products detail page ? Or its not adding correct price into cart ?

If its okay for you can you please share the link of product page and grant support access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see below manual for more details.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• BePresence
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Sajid, the issue comes up when it adds it to the cart, because when you select the appointment it shows the pricing correctly.

This is the link to the appointment and service directly (Tratamiento Reductivo)

http://www.essenzaspaholistico.com/store/products/appointment/?app_service_id=10

You'll find that both plugins (marketpress and appointments) are not updated, there are two reasons for this...

1. When I updated Appointments the "Update Cart" button didn't work...
    2. When I updated Marketpress the integration was not working, neither a custom payment gateway that we developed for marketpress.

Also when I updated both plugins I was still having the same issue

But in the versions I have of both plugins everything was working correctly it is just that when I changed pricing it was charging only $3 instead of $3500

I also changed the pricing of "Velo de Novia" from $700 to $1700 and instead of charging $1700 it is only showing in the cart $1
    The link for this service is:
    http://www.essenzaspaholistico.com/store/products/appointment/?app_service_id=9

I've granted support access as you requested

Thanks

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @BePresence

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for delay here, I could replicate the same behaviour on my own site using latest version or older versions of both plugins. Therefore marking it confirmed bug so it can be fixed up. I can not provide an ETA when it will get fixed.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @BePresence,

I hope you are well today.

Please add this code to your theme functions.php or use mu-plugins

add_filter( 'app_mp_price', 'reformat_mp_price' );
    function reformat_mp_price( $price ) {
    	return str_replace( ',', '', $price );
    }

This should make it work for now.

If you have any additional issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.