Marketpress not deleting appointment

Hi, I have problems trying to make it work the plugins marketpress and appointment+:

I have configured both plugins, and when i add an appointment to the marketpress cart (setting the appointment time reserved and the reservation is set to "pending" status), I go to the cart and i can see the appointment i just made, but if i delete it from the cart the reserved appointment in the plugin appointment+ it's not removed, it's still "pending" and the reserved time is blocked.

How can i make that if i remove a reservation from the cart, it can be removed from the appointment+ so the hour can be available again?

• Nithin

Hi zade,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

How can i make that if i remove a reservation from the cart, it can be removed from the appointment+ so the hour can be available again?

Please change the value of 'Disable pending appointments after' to 1 mins, you can find the settings under Appointments > Settings > General > Time Settings

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further help. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• zade

But in the FAQ says "If an appointment product is manually removed from the cart by the client, its record will also be removed from the appointments table" this doesn't happen. But if i put 1 minute in "Disable pending appointments after" it disable it even if the cart still has the appointment, and another user could take that appointment if the first user is too slow.

what the FAQ says, how can i enable it?

• Nithin

Hi zade,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thanks for pointing that out, I could see there is a bug report regarding this, and the developers are aware of this issue. The manual removal process is not working as it's supposed to, I have asked the developer to give a look on this. I'm marking this thread, so that you'll get an update when the patch is issued.

The current workaround would be to assign 1 minute or more, to "Disable pending appointments after". What I also did notice is that if you have an appointment in your cart while checkout, it will not remove the appointment immediately after 1 minute.

I hope this helps. Thank you for reporting. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.