Marketpress - not using Paypal chained payments

Hi

Is it possible to use Marketpress without charging a fee or taking a percentage. Basically for the system to use the simple paypal system as per Etsy etc.

So I guess we could just authorise Paypal Express Checkout and that would solve that issue?

(I'm learning as I'm posting) :0)

• aecnu

Greetings puregoldmarketing,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Is it possible to use Marketpress without charging a fee or taking a percentage. Basically for the system to use the simple paypal system as per Etsy etc.

Yes it is absolutely possible and to use chained payment it is necessary to go through a PayPal approval process to gets the API credentials necessary for it to operate correctly.

So I guess we could just authorise Paypal Express Checkout and that would solve that issue?

Absolutely - virtually out of the box using PayPal Express to include being quick and easy to get the necessary API credentials.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.