MarketPress not working

I´d like to have my website checked by you, because marketpress plugin is not working , either alone or with Appoinments integration

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Rodolfo Parra ,

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Could you please tell me specifically what is not working on your end ? Are you not able to order any product ? Checkout flow is not working properly ? User registrations are not going smoothly ? If you could add bit specific information about issues you are getting, it would be easier for me to take a look and understand cause of issue. :slight_smile:

I would also need staff access to your site to check MarketPress plugin well. You can grant me staff access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access. Take a look at this screenshot please. :slight_smile:

Let me know once you grant it. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Rodolfo Parra,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

I inspected your website and seems that there's a mixed content error (the administrator page that is trying to get accessed is .../wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?..... which is non-secure while frontend page is forced to use SSL).

Could you please try to enable the "Force SSL Administration" and test if this continues?

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.