Marketpress | On checkout directed to 403 page instead of paypal

Hello

I have a big problem. All of a sudden when people checkout they are redirected to a 403 page instead of PayPal. Please check this video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7aVmlmyT_cfVWhhb0xCRXVSUlE/view

It is odd because some people are able to place orders. When I try myself from my computer it directs to PayPal.

Please help! Loosing money large from this as people can't order.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello boost12,

403 error is on server side so you would need to contact your hosting provider and ask about those errors and what is causing them. Let me know what will they say.

Also you can enable debug log in WordPress - it might also show something when orders fail. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it. I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - so please upload it to service like dropbox and paste here link

I tested your site and I can't replicate - I was redirected straight away to the PayPal.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.