I am having issues with the way that Marketpress delivers (and appends) the url for e-products. I have had 4-5 instances now where the code attached to the link is causing the link not to work at all. Instead of bringing up a page, it opens a dialog box asking for the file type and where to save it to. I’m definitely not concerned with people forwarding the emails, I don’t need the link appended with any code. If people are going to share, they can find the url of the download page once they are on it anyway. I didn’t realize that this was done intentionally until I started searching for a solution. My clients and their customers are not technical by nature, and I really need to have this fixed. I’m on multisite with latest versions of the plugin and wordpress. Thanks!