Marketpress order page broken after update

Hi,
Just upgraded our Marketpress installation - everything is working as expected EXCEPT our order summary page: http://www.cmon.com/pledge/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=mp_order

It only lists the first order per page and the table seems to be truncated. Also, not sure if the export orders button is part of the truncated table but that also appears to be missing (which is far more important!)

• Chern Ann

I enabled error display temporarily and I'm getting this message under the "Shipping" column when the page crashes. All our products are set to downloadable only.

Fatal error: Call to a member function is_download_only() on a non-object in /home/cmoncom/public_html/pledge/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/class-mp-orders-admin.php on line 1078

Edit: It seems the issue is that the old orders database was not updated to the new format, new orders are displaying fine until an old order appears, and then the page crashes.

Edit2: Realized that there is no longer an order export in version 3. I will revert to the previous version since it worked fine for our needs.

• Rupok

Hi Chern Ann

Hope you had a wonderful day.

It's a known issue and our developers are aware of this. I just checked our system and found, our developers have already fixed this issue and queued the fix for next release. So next version of MarketPress won't have this problem.

I'll recommend you not to use older version of any plugins. If you think, previous version suits you best, then I'll suggest to use that old version on main site, create a staging site, install latest version of plugins on staging site, run them, break them, ask us, fix them with our help, and then deploy them on your main server.

To know more about staging server, you can visit this article: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/testing-environment-wordpress/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.