Marketpress - Pages either not displaying or without contents

Installed Marketpress on a test install using WP 3.0.1 and BP latest version (not MU)
WP Permalinks set as /%category%/%postname%/
Resaved the Permalinks page after installing MP

Configured the settings
Added a category and a test product
Added the 'Store' page to the menu.
Store page loads OK
Actual Product loads OK

So far so good. Issues:

* Products / Shopping Cart / Order Status pages - display with page titles but where the contents should be there is just a bulleted list of the site's top level navigation
* Category pages all generate 404's (I've resaved the permalinks page, and the MP Store Settings . Presentation Page)

The instructions for WP / BP without MU are a bit sparse. Are we supposed to create WP pages to mirror the Store URL Slugs in the Presentation Settings and then drop in shortcodes to get the content to appear? Tried this and it didn't work.
I then tried re-directing these created pages to the Store URL Slugs and that didn't work.

I've assumed that pages, either actual or re-directing, would have to be created to add to the site's (custom) menus e.g. category pages - but although added to the site's menu, these are not displaying either.

Any pointers would be most appreciated - Many thanks

• James Farmer

Hi univiz,

Thanks for the report.

One of the developers on this project will be along shortly to assist, but in the meantime:

* Products / Shopping Cart / Order Status pages - display with page titles but where the contents should be there is just a bulleted list of the site's top level navigation

Sounds like a theme issue possibly, do you have a link or a grab you could share?

* Category pages all generate 404's (I've resaved the permalinks page, and the MP Store Settings . Presentation Page)

That's no good, we'll try to replicate that.

The instructions for WP / BP without MU are a bit sparse. Are we supposed to create WP pages to mirror the Store URL Slugs in the Presentation Settings and then drop in shortcodes to get the content to appear? Tried this and it didn't work.

I agree we need to produce a marketpress manual with a similar kind of detail to the Membership one, we're on this but hopefully in the meantime a dev can assist you.

Cheers, James

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.