Marketpress PayPal Chained Payments

I can't see to find anywhere what email address is used in the chained payments section of MarketPress. Is that the email where you want the percentages emailed to?

I want to setup different subdomains with money (precentages) going to 2 different PayPal ID's.

Thanks!!

• Mason

Hiya richardramos,

First off, welcome to WPMU DEV! :slight_smile:

On the sub-sites of WordPress Multisite, when you look at the payment settings in the MarketPress admin area, you'll see a spot for the stores to enter in their paypal emails - this is where their money is deposited.

As the Network Admin, you enter in Settings>MarketPress your merchant account information for the percentage that is taken off of each transaction.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

• richardramos

Thanks Mason, but maybe I'm not describing this correctly.

In the subsite if the admin allows PayPal Chained Payments and PayPal Express, both show up on the subsite.

On PayPal Chained Payments, below that is a section that says PayPal Settings. In that section there is a field called PayPal Email Address?? What is that field for?

Do you need to enter both PayPal Chained Payments and PayPal Express or Just PayPal express... I'm not sure why both would show up under the subsite??

So if I'm the network admin, what would I select on both network admin site and subsite for me to collect a fee from the subsite?

• Mason

Hiya,

In the subsite if the admin allows PayPal Chained Payments and PayPal Express, both show up on the subsite.

Yes that's correct. My thought would be that if you only want to use the PayPal Chained Payments - then only activate that one in the Network Admin>Settings>MarketPress area.

This will give you a set of details you must enter ad Super Admin and then each individual sub-site will only need to enter their PayPal email address.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.