MarketPress PayPal Error 10001

MarketPress 2.4 / WP 3.3

When I attempt to pay with PayPal I get this error:
10001 - Transaction failed due to internal error - Internal Error

I have tried two different live accounts with no success. I haven't tried sandbox because the sandbox registration is down for now.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi jbfighter and first off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

That error is usually an indicator that the credentials you've entered are incorrect. Could you please double-check and verify that the credentials or account info you've entered are indeed correct?

Sometimes folks will have sandbox credentials entered for a live account or vice versa as well. Could you check that you've got the proper credentials setup for this particular account?

Thanks,
    David

• jbfighter
    • New Recruit

I was able to get the store working with a different plugin, but I would still prefer to use MarketPress if I can get it working with these credentials. I updated to 2.4.1 and now I am getting a different error message with the same credentials.

10400 - Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. - Order total is missing.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.