MarketPress PHP error

I get this error message after installing marketpress on a multi-site installation:
Warning: require_once(/home/metatro4/public_html/musicianuprising.com/wp-admin/network): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/metatro4/public_html/musicianuprising.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/addons/class-mp-addons.php on line 81

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/metatro4/public_html/musicianuprising.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/addons/class-mp-addons.php on line 81

Siteground (my host) doesn't seem to be able to fix it. What do you think is causing it?

• Sajid

Hello Ryan,

Hope you are doing well today :slight_smile:

It appears that these files got missed during installation, updation, migration or got deleted from the location where these should be.

Please go to wp-content/plugins/ via FTP or FileManage or cPanel and delete marketpress folder. Your data will be safe but I still recommend you to take full backup of your website first.

Now, login to your WordPress dashboard and install the fresh copy of plugin from WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin from WPMU DEV -> Plugins.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.