MarketPress Pickup option doesn't show charge until credit card screen

When Pickup is enabled, Pickup shows up as a shipping option in the Step 2 shipping section. However, when it shows that option and if there's a Pickup fee, it doesn't show the fee when the user selects. It does, however, show it when they get to the next step (the credit card payment step). If there's a fee, it should be shown to the user when they are selecting a shipping option.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @dave184

I trust you are doing well today!

I'm afraid this is current plugin's logic. However I'm moved this thread to Features & Feedback forum to give it more exposure along the members of our community. I hope it gets enough +1 so it will be considered for development.

If this is something that you require in the near future, please feel free to post a job in the Jobs & Pros section so a developer can do this for you.

Have a nice day and take care!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• David Thibault
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I can do it myself, I just figured I'd check with you for a response before customizing the plugin myself. I appreciate the quick response, though! Let me know if you're interested in the fix getting posted back for consideration, and how I would go about doing that.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.