Marketpress plugin - dropping permalinks for the site

Hi,
Every time I enable the Marketpress plugin my permalinks.php fails and I have to reactivate the permalinks. Within 4 hours it drops the permalinks again to my site - which is an issue as the whole site receives 404 errors. This only happens with this plugin enabled so at this moment in time I have had to disable the plugin. Do you have any bug fixes for this? I love the plugin but it cant keep bringing my site down.
Thanks
Stewart

• PC

Hey there Stewart,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Every time I enable the Marketpress plugin my permalinks.php fails and I have to reactivate the permalinks. Within 4 hours it drops the permalinks again to my site

That is really weird. Same kind of issue was discussed here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-messing-with-permalinks.

As quoted by Aaron

Sometimes when themes or plugins do their own permalinks they flush (save) them improperly, too early or too late. It should be in the init hook. This can cause permalinks for some things and not others to be saved.

MP only flushed permalinks on update/install or when you save the presentations settings page. So even if there is an issue (likely from them being added too late by your theme or plugins), you shouldn't have to do the manual save very often. Unless you have a really nasty plugin that is flushing them all the time (major nono).

Just to make sure that is not the case, Can you please check for a plugin conflict using the attached screenshot

?

Please advise !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.