MarketPress Plugin Looks Like MarketPress Lite?

1. I have upgraded and activated Marketpress but it looks and feels like MarketPress Lite. I have deactivated Lite (obviously) but what else do I need to do? Changing the settings from icon to modern to classic doesn't appear to change the presentation?
2. How do I change the product tag font size so all tags are the same size please?
3. Customised shipping settings has disappeared? Lite states this option only availabel after upgrade, not it's not even an option?
All / any help greatly appreciated!

• aecnu

Greetings leemitton,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

1. I have upgraded and activated Marketpress but it looks and feels like MarketPress Lite. I have deactivated Lite (obviously) but what else do I need to do?

There are major differences of the coding of Market Press premium and Market Press Lite. You should have totally deleted Market Press lite and if you do not have populated tables of products to delete all Market Press tables too.

However, if you have populated products already then DO NOT deletee the database table and activate Market Press as normal.

Changing the settings from icon to modern to classic doesn't appear to change the presentation?

This is totally dependent upon the theme you are currently using with your Market press plugin, and that theme is?

2. How do I change the product tag font size so all tags are the same size please?

This once again is totally theme dependent. Are you using shortcodes or the regular pages to render your Market Press products etc.?

3. Customised shipping settings has disappeared?

The shipping options have not disappeared, while logged into the site admin dashboard go to --> Products --> Store Settings --> Shipping tab and I have provided a screen shot below showing those options.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• leemitton

Thanks for the prompt reply.
    1. I have products listed on http://www.presleycollectibles.com using MarkeyPress Lite, these have been carried foward fine into MarketPress Premium. If I delete MarketPress Lite will these products also be deleted? I am not sure where the database tables are?
    2. I am using Zenon Lite as my theme.
    2.1 Icons are working - I misunderstood the nature of the presentation setting.
    3. I am using the the product tag widget to display my tag cloud. I would prefer a tag cloud similar to CTC which allows me to change font size and numbers discplayed. Is this possible?
    4. Calculated options is NOT available to me in MarkeyPress Premium and is one of the reasons for my upgrade. Will this be available after deleting Marketpress Lite? Will this delete my current product list as per question 1 above?

• aecnu

Greetings leemitton,

1. I have products listed on http://www.presleycollectibles.com using MarkeyPress Lite, these have been carried foward fine into MarketPress Premium. If I delete MarketPress Lite will these products also be deleted? I am not sure where the database tables are?

No you will not lose your current products if you delete just the Market Press Lite plugin because the data for the products are kept within the database. Therefore DO NOT delete the database tables.

3. I am using the the product tag widget to display my tag cloud. I would prefer a tag cloud similar to CTC which allows me to change font size and numbers discplayed. Is this possible?

I am not familiar with CTC.

Here are the available attributes for the product tag cloud which includes sample code straight from WordPress:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/wp_tag_cloud

In addition, the coding for the product tag cloud for manipulation when not using a shortcode is found in the marketpress.php file around line 6110 and line 6661.

Of course the above will require custom coding but it is certainly possible.

4. Calculated options is NOT available to me in MarkeyPress Premium and is one of the reasons for my upgrade. Will this be available after deleting Marketpress Lite? Will this delete my current product list as per question 1 above?

I would think so, as you seen from my screen shot it is certainly available and is a norm for Market Press though I have never personally experienced or dealt with lite versions of anything .... not even lite beer .... lol

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.