MarketPress Plugin Not Working - Authorize Gateway

I recently installed your Marketpress Plugin and am hitting a wall on the user side.

I am getting the following message after I click the Confirm Payment button in the Shopping Cart

There was a problem finalizing your purchase. This account has not been given the permission(s) required for this request. Please go back and try again. [See Screenshot]

Help please!

Greg Cross

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings gregcross,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

There was a problem finalizing your purchase. This account has not been given the permission(s) required for this request. Please go back and try again. [See Screenshot]

It appears as though the PayPal Express API setting are not setup completely or in sandbox mode.

Please double check your PayPal Express settings and set to live mode and then test again it shoudl be fixed.

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• gregcross
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Authorized.net account login and key are correct.

Anybody else have any thoughts? I am a new to WPMU. I tried GetShopped Plugin and the marketing content for Market Press convinced me to switch to Market Press saying that "it" worked better. So far not living up to the promise. I really need to get this working for my client. Anyone? Anyone?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Greg,

Welcome to MPMU! I'm sure once we get this sorted you'll love MarketPress :slight_smile:

I'm not very familiar with authorize.net but I can try to throw my 2 cents:

This account has not been given the permission(s) required for this request.

This may be referring to your authorize.net account? I know they have strict requirements.

Also, if there is some sort of test mode with authorize.net, it may be preventing you from accessing checkout when live.

It's not much but it's what I got :slight_smile: Hope it sparks something!

Kimberly

• gregcross
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I have done everything in the Authorized.net correctly BUT the processing is still not working.

Now for whatever it is worth I did get my clients Google Checkout account to work.

Anyone have any other suggestions on how to get the Authorized.net to work?? I have turned it off for now until I can figure out what is wrong.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

The error is one generated from Authorize, here are their codes:

http://www.authorize.net/support/merchant/Transaction_Response/Response_Reason_Codes_and_Response_Reason_Text.htm

Error 123:

This account has not been given the permission(s) required for this request.

The transaction request must include the API Login ID associated with the payment gateway account.

Here is some more information on their gateway ID & Key:

http://www.authorize.net/support/merchant/Integration_Settings/Access_Settings.htm

Hope this helps.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Excellent, glad to see the error is resolved. I guess it was the ID or Key then?

To test the other error you now get. please try going to the Authorize.net Settings - Edit form fields and set the Customer ID to not be editable. Then try again. If its already set to that then change it the other way.

Let me know how you get on there.

Take care.

• gregcross
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Tim, with your help in pointing me to the right direction I was able to complete a successful order - WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trick was "unchecking" REQUIRED in the Form fields fro Customer ID. Which means that MarketPress is not generating a Customer ID. Makes sense to uncheck this if MarketPress does require a Customer ID.

Maybe you can help me on one more thing ... How do I change the graphic icon when a customer gets to the landing page that present them with a radio button to choose for their credit card option? There is a nice graphic for Google Checkout.

Are these graphics generated through MarketPress or through the Merchant API itself or niether?

Thanks Tim for your help!

Greg

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I think you are referring to the the images in:

/marketpress/marketpress-includes/images/

If so then you will as example:

/marketpress/marketpress-includes/images/2co_logo.png

Thanks Tim for your help!

You are most welcome! :slight_smile:

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.