MarketPress Pro

I purchased MarketPress Pro, now how do I get the plugin for it? I have MarketPress Lite, but it doesn't look like I can directly upgrade that.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings caervision,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• caervision
    • New Recruit

hello,

i would like to still use our current theme that is currently installed, but i would also like to install the "Frame Market" theme specifically to apply to our store.

Do you know of any specific plugin that you could recommend that would allow us to implement this idea?

thank you.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Heya caervision,

For what you are trying to achieve i.e. having different themes on your store and website I would recommend you to use WP Multisite and use the store on the multisite and enable the framemarket theme on the store site and that ways you can achieve the same :slight_smile:

Ex. you have http://www.mainsite.com as the main site (WP Multisite enabled)

You create a new site store.multisite.com

now you can have separate themes on the mainsite.com and store.mainsite.com :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings caervision,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.