MarketPress Product Image recommended dimensions

Hi there,
I'm having a hard time getting the product pictures to look good. I've tried making small images, and normal sized images, and large images. No matter what the single product page renders the image looking like scaled crap. If you could give me some advice I'd be grateful.
For example, http://www.ecoevolver.com/store/products/standalone-classroom-kit/ the "With Casters" image is huge 909x2000 or something. the "Without Casters" image is around 500px, it looks more normal.
To me, it looks like the image should be around 350px tall to look good on the page, but making an image 350px tall still looked like crap...can we force the variant images to only be 300px tall?

thanks kindly,

• Luís

Hi emilio_gagliardi ,

Hope you're doing well today!

From my experience, the images should be sent with the correct dimensions to avoid being redimensioned/cropped in a wrong way.

I.E: If in your Store Settings -> Presentation, you choose a Image dimension of 300x300, you should send the images with this dimension or something proporcional, like 600x600, 900x900, etc..

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.