MarketPress product list order

How is the order for the product listing determined? I posted my first product and it was the only listing. When I added the second, it showed up on top. When I added the third, it showed up last. ???

Here is my blog workshop page.

It's not a matter of alphabetizing, because they all have the same name, with just a number added at the end.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey ProSapien.

The order of the products page should be determined by your settings:

Admin --> Products --> Settings --> Presentation

/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product&page=marketpress&tab=presentation

Under the Product List Settings you will be able to change the Order Products By Option

Screenshot attached.

Hope this helps.

• ProSapien
    • The Crimson Coder

Timothy, thanks. I was able to set it the way I wanted with that info.

What I don't understand is why it had the order it did before. The default setting was Product Name > Descending. (Which would be alphabetical order A-Z, correct?) But look how it was displayed.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

Glad you got it how you want now. :slight_smile:

The default setting was Product Name > Descending. (Which would be alphabetical order A-Z, correct?)

Yeah I would have thought that the titles should be descending in order with the middle one first. If you wish to play then I wonder what would happen if you set it back now? If nothing then what if you placed a 1 on the end, so they all contained numbers.

Anyway, as you mentioned its now how you want, I'll mark this one off as resolved.

Take care and have a great day! :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.