MarketPress Product Upload

I would like to know how to create an Ebay with the Market Press do you have a step by step instruction.

2) Some customer already have a store do you have a way for me to port their store (products, customer information, sales etc.. with CSV…:wink:

3) Can I use it as an ecommerce service like 3dcart.com or volusion.com, where I am able to charge them per month and select how many product they can have for each plan, the more they upgrade the more feature they have and the more product they can add?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Jimmy

Thank you for being a member of our Community.

Just for interest sake. I noticed that you selected the MarketPress Lite version of the Plugin and not the premium version. Are you using the Lite?

Now to answer your questions.

1) MarketPress can be used to create something like an Etsy site. You can see these Community Posts for more details about that:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-make-e-shop-like-etsy

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/etsy-type-site

2) This is possible. You can find an example of a CSV file here:

marketpressmarketpress-includessample-marketpress-import.xls

3) This is not possible currently with MarketPress.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

Gina

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jimmy,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.