Marketpress Product Variations not allowing to create more than one option.

I am trying to add product variations. Blue, Green, Red, etc... I click the plus sign to add a new variation and the page refreshes and nothing happens.

I've granted 72 hours of support access so that you can see what I am talking about.

Thank you!

• aristath

Hello there @golftourney, I hope you're well today!

First of all, it is highly reccommended that you update MarketPress.
    If you haven't manually "hacked" its files to add your own customizations, you should be fine. I have not encountered the issues you're describing above with newer version on any of my sites...
    I just logged-in on your site a few moments ago and saw that in the product creation page there's a javascript conflict that is causing your issue.

This conflict is most probably caused by a combination of MarketPress with one of the other plugins you have installed, or the theme you're using.

Could you please try the following?
    1. Change your theme to twentyfourteen and check if the issue is fixed. If it is, then this is caused by a script added from your theme.
    2. If it is not caused by your theme, then it must be another plugin. Start de-activating all other plugins one by one and each time check if this has been resolved.
    Once we find the plugin causing this it will be a lot easier to fix this issue.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.