Marketpress, products are not added in cart

On my site when I add products to cart they are not show there. I test this on many browser.
During the chat we confirm this issue also on Windows browsers.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Terry,

I'm so sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried checking this on your site, could see the issue in front-end. To investigate, I tried to log in but Support Access is not working on your site. And the given WP credentials in Chat is also not working. So I could not go further. I also checked the given FTP details. I could log in, but I only see the ".ftpquota" file there. Nothing else.

Can you send me a message with working access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - WordPress Login URL
    - FTP Username
    - FTP Password
    - FTP Host
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

The subject line ensures that it gets assigned to me.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Terry,

I've checked credentials you have sent to us, but FTP still goes to empty directory, not to the WordPress install, so we are not able to check this on more deeper level. Please check FTP and let me know here in thread it is good to go.

Also I saw that there is option to create a staging site in Bluehost option in your WordPress dashboard

Would it be possible to use that option to create a staging? Or can I use that option to create staging and test other possibilities there?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.